Friday, November 18, 2005

Welcome to Warren Smith's Blog

Welcome to my blog.

This blog will be devoted -- more or less -- to a critique of the mainstream media, with a particular emphasis on "The Charlotte Observer," my hometown daily paper.

I have another blog that is devoted to my thoughts about the evangelical Christian sub-culture in America. That blog, which I call the Christian Industrial Complex, is at this address:

www.blogspot.christianindustrialcomplex.com

For a more robust picture of what I do, you can go to the web-site of our newspaper:
www.worldnewspaperpublishing.com At that site, I have archived literally thousands of editorials, movie reviews, and other articles.

Thanks for checking out this blog. My hope and prayer is that you find it helpful in your own thinking and in your personal spiritual journey.

Cordially,

Warren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home